- 1. What Information We Collect from Our Users
- 2. How 2CouplesConnect Uses This Information
- 3. When and Why We Disclose Information
- 4. What You Can Control
- 5. Privacy Laws
- 7. Our Contact Information
1. What Information We Collect from Our Users:
2CouplesConnect collects the following information you provide to find and match you with your new couple friends:
- Personal information:
- 2CouplesConnect will collect some user submitted personal information including your name, date of birth/age and location (by location services or user inputted zip code). This also includes matchmaking data inputted by you about your personal preferences through the survey and demographic information.
- Account information: personal information users input when they make an account. This includes email address and password, photos and videos uploaded, files, messages and other content.
- We will keep personal data we process for our users for as long as needed to provide services to the user. Website may also retain personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Tracking information:
- 2CouplesConnect web server automatically recognizes each time you visit our website or email us. This includes your domain name, your email and pages you visit.
- Location information that includes state/province, city, zip code, precise location data and permitted your mobile device to transmit location data.
- Transaction information:
- when you sign up for the paid premium membership of 2CouplesConnect we collect the necessary information to process and complete your transaction. This includes your name, payment information and billing information.
- Our primary payment processor is Square. We will not keep any information you input as part of your financial transaction.
- Mobile device information:
- users may give 2CouplesConnect access to components on their device such as photos, contacts, camera and microphone.
- 2CouplesConnect offers a blog for users to read and engage with. Posted messages and content in this blog and other forums within 2CouplesConnect will be stored and public for other users to view.
2. How 2CouplesConnect Uses This Information:
- 2CouplesConnect uses this information to track site usage, improve our website and app to better serve our users and other communication tools to notify users of updates. 2CouplesConnect also collects this information from its users to be able to accurately locate couples in the area to chat and hang out with. Other personal information such as your name, age and preferences will be used to better match you and your partner with other couples who are like you and match what you put down as your criteria for your potential couple friends.
analyze trends, administer the website, track users' movements around our services.
- We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile applications on your phone. This software may record information such as
how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
3. When and Why We Disclose Information:
2CouplesConnect will work with advertisers and partners. This includes Facebook advertisement and Google advertisement. We will also work with multiple partners to continue to better our website including firstname.lastname@example.org. Personally, Identifiable Information (PII) will never be disclosed by this website.
Anonymous, aggregated data may be shared with these partners. If you do not agree to sharing your information with these partners, do not use our website or mobile app.
Information shared will be used to help us find advertisements that you enjoy.
Partners will never be able to target you specifically with this information.
success of our advertising and other information which lets us know what kind of
advertisements you like to see.
As required by law and similar disclosures: 2CouplesConnect may also share
personal information to defend ourselves in lawsuits, in courts in the United States or similar events to protect and enforce our and other's property and rights.
4. What You Can Choose:
We utilize an Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services and programs. You may stop receiving these emails in your communication preferences by clicking on unsubscribe on any email or by
Mobile: The main feature of the 2CouplesConnect products is to match you and your partner with couples who live nearby and give you a rough estimate of how far your potential friend is (5 miles, 10 miles, 15 miles, etc.). For this reason, we may access and collect information about your current and past locations to successfully find the best choice of couple friends for you. This data can be collected by location-based features such as GPS, IP address or cell tower location. You may choose to not let us access your cookies or location on your mobile device settings. However, doing so may prevent you from using the 2CouplesConnect website and app.
5. Privacy Laws:
2CouplesConnect is administered from the United States but welcome to users residing anywhere.
To comply with the recent G.D.P.R. (General Data Protection Regulation) European privacy laws, users may request at any time to have all their account and data deleted by emailing email@example.com_.
Children Privacy: 2CouplesConnect does not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information from people under the age of 18. Our website and mobile app is
not intended for the use of people or couples under 18. If you come across a user under the age of 18 on our servers, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name so we may investigate and terminate their account if necessary.